Vs > Adelaide, South Australia
Salto vs Adelaide, South Australia Climate & Distance Between
Salto vs Ioannina, Greece
Salto vs Dusanbe, Tajikistan
Salto vs Visakhapatnam, India
Salto vs Balikesir, Turkey
Adelaide, South Australia vs Greenville, Ms, Usa
Adelaide, South Australia vs Padidan, Pakistan
Adelaide, South Australia vs Antalaha/ Antsirabat, Madagascar
Adelaide, South Australia vs Tarauaca, Brazil
Los Lunas, Nm vs Ahmedabad
Malatya vs San R. Yuma
Pedra Azul vs San Juan Bautista, Robinson Crusoe Island
Porto De Moz vs Omaha/ North, Ne
- The distance between Salto, Uruguay and Adelaide, South Australia, Australia is approximately 12,434 km or 7,727 mi.
- To reach Salto in this distance one would set out from Adelaide, South Australia bearing 164.9° or SSE and follow the great circles arc to approach Salto bearing 14.5° or NNE .
- Salto has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Adelaide, South Australia has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Salto is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Adelaide, South Australia is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 1.7 °C (3.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.4 °C (4.3°F) more in Salto. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 876.5 mm (34.5 in) more which is equivalent to 876.5 l/m² (21.51 US gal/ft²) or 8,765,000 l/ha (937,037 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 3.5° higher in Salto than in Adelaide, South Australia.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Salto relative to Adelaide, South Australia. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Adelaide, South Australia vs Salto
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Salto vs Freetown, Sierra Leone
Salto vs Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan
Salto vs Washington, Ia, Usa
Salto vs Benin, Benin
Adelaide, South Australia vs S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic
Adelaide, South Australia vs Cheju, North Korea
Adelaide, South Australia vs Pituffik/ Thule Air Base, Greenland
Adelaide, South Australia vs Sobral, Brazil
Dale Enterprise, Va vs Sittwe
Maseru vs Karoi
Darbhanga vs Comfort Cove, Nf
Bissau vs Managua
Salto vs Adelaide, South Australia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Salto
Climate Guides for Locations near Adelaide, South Australia
- Tibooburra, Australia - 695.8 kms (432.4 miles) NNE
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 885.3 kms (550.2 miles) NE
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 781.4 kms (485.6 miles) ENE
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 978.7 kms (608.2 miles) ENE
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 336 kms (208.8 miles) ENE
- Nuriootpa, Australia - 69.1 kms (42.9 miles) NE
- Wagga, Australia - 813.5 kms (505.5 miles) E
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 971.6 kms (603.7 miles) E
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 640.8 kms (398.2 miles) ESE
- Essendon, Australia - 649.3 kms (403.5 miles) ESE
- Mount Gambier, Australia - 370.5 kms (230.2 miles) SSE
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 658.7 kms (409.3 miles) ESE
- Laverton, Australia - 644.6 kms (400.5 miles) ESE
- East Sale, Australia - 845.5 kms (525.4 miles) ESE
- Low Head, Australia - 990.8 kms (615.7 miles) SE